1/1 Photo of Mixed Berry Cobbler
GREG IN SAN DIEGO's Note:
This is a recipe from Sandra Lee's Semi-Homemade Cooking, which I've modified a bit. It's so easy that it can be prepared in just a few minutes, yet the result is wonderful. A perfect dessert for a cold winter evening.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Mix berries, apple pie filling, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- 3Transfer mixture to an 8 x 8 x 2 baking dish.
- 4Crumble the cookie dough over the fruit mixture, covering it completely.
- 5Place baking dish on a cookie sheet and put both in oven.
- 6Bake, uncovered, until cookie crust is golden and crisp and juices bubble thickly, about 45 minutes.
- 7Serve with vanilla ice cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mixed Berry Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.8
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 33.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 18.7 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen mixed berries