Recipe by Leilani
This is my sister's recipe that she shared with me. It is perfect because it is so simple, delicious and nearly all of the ingredients I usually have on hand. This is great served with vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt.
- 1 (8 ounce) bag frozen mixed berries
- 3⁄4-1 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 cup butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Place berries in a 8x8" baking dish.
- Add enough sugar to mostly cover berries (doesn't have to be amount specified).
- Mix flour, 3/4 cup sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, egg and oatmeal until crumbly.
- Cover berries with flour mixture and pour 1 cup melted butter over top.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes or until top is lightly browned.