Recipe by katie in the UP
I got this recipe from a Kraft Magazine It had to have been at least 2 years ago. I made this for one of our Easter desserts. Cooking time does not include refrigeration.
- 2 frozen pound cake (I used Sara Lee)
- 3 (3 ounce) boxes raspberry gelatin powder
- 5 cups frozen berries (I used mixed blueberry)
- whipped cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a 2.5 qt bowl with plastic wrap. Line bowl with slices of pound cake.
- Dissolve 3 pkg (4 serving size) Jello Raspberry flavor with 3 cups of boiling water.
- Pour 1 cup dissolved gelatin over the cake to cover completely.
- Stir 2 cups dissolved gelatin into 5 cups fresh or frozen berries until slightly thickened.
- Pour into cake lined bowl.
- Cover completely with more cake.
- Pour remaining gelatin over cake making sure to completely coat cake.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Turn out of bowl and frost the whole thing with whipped cream just before serving.