1/2 Photos of Mixed Berry Almond Cake
1 hr 5 mins
A little slice of heaven!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 9 inch springform pan.
- 2Add almond paste, sugar and butter to a mixing bowl. Beat on medium speed until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well between each addition. Beat on high for three minutes.
- 3Sift flour with baking powder and salt. Add flour mixture to almond mixture and beat until just combined. Pour 2 1/4 cups of batter into prepared pan, gently smoothing to edges.
- 4Evenly sprinkle berries across batter. Drop spoonfuls of remaining batter on top of berries and sprinkle with almonds.
- 5Bake for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 6Cool cake in pan on wire rack for 15 minutes. Gently slide a knife around the inside edge of pan and release springform circle. Lightly dust with powdered sugar. finish cooling on rack or serve slightly warm. This cake is equally delicious served cold.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mixed Berry Almond Cake
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 407.2
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 93.9 mg
- Sodium 137.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 31.5 g
- Protein 6.7 g