Cook time is marinating time.
Make and share this Mixed Bean Salad With Green Vinaigrette recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup kidney bean, drained
- 1 cup chickpeas, drained
- 1 cup green beans, drained
- 3 eggs, hard boiled
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon tarragon
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 3 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- lemon juice, to taste
- 3 drops Tabasco sauce
- Mix beans together in a large bowl.
- Slice eggs in half, removing the yolks and set them aside.
- Chop whites and add to beans.
- Place remaining ingredients except yolks in a small bowl and quickly whisk until just blended.
- Pour dressing over beans, mix and marinate 15 minutes at room temperature.
- To serve spoon salad onto plates and force yolk through a sieve onto beans.