- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can wax beans, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can green beans, drained
- 3 celery ribs, sliced
- 1⁄2 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small saucepan, combine sugar, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper. Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Remove from the heat, sool slightly.
- In a large salad bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Drizzle with dressing, toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate overnight.