Recipe by PinkCherryBlossom
Speedy supper. Freezes well. one pot meal. Very easy to double. Cracking!
Top Review by Chef Andy Pryce
Love this dish. I varied it by using Mixed Vegetable Ratatouielle in place of the tomatoes, using 2 cloves of fresh garlic (crushed), and adding fried mushrooms and slices of potato (microwaved).
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 400 g of chopped tomatoes with garlic
- 400 g mixed beans
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil, fry onion for 5 min until soft.
- Add paprika and stir.
- add tomatoes plus half of their can filled with water.
- Simmer for 10 mins until glossy.
- Tip in beans and allow to warm through.
- Best served with Toast and sour cream drizzed on (the sour cream, not the toast!) But also is a complete meal in itself.