Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This crunchy and delicious salad will charm your tastebuds with its simplicity. From costcoconnection.com.
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dijon-style mustard
- 4 teaspoons curry powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces mixed baby greens
- 1⁄2 cup whole pecans, toasted and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup raw pumpkin seeds, toasted
- 1 gala apples, diced
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- Combine vinegar, oil, mustard, curry powder and salt in a jar and shake vigorously to combine.
- Place greens in a bowl with pecans, pumpkin seeds, apple and raisins.
- Add about half of the dressing and toss thoroughly.
- Add more vinaigrette if needed.
I am rating just the dressing. It was really good. I like the spice it added to the salad. I used twice the vinegar, but would probably do even more next time.