Recipe by FloridaNative
Really nice salad for a brunch or light snack. Different kind of flavor, but impressive. From Cooking Light Magazine. Prep time is cooking time.
Top Review by katiekrejci
AMAZING!!! The dressing is divine - I make it all the time and I always haev the ingredients on hand! Instead of bacon, I used bacon bits and instead of the blue cheese, I used reduced fat feta to make it healthier. SOOO good!
- 59.14 ml fresh lemon juice
- 29.58 ml honey
- 4.92 ml olive oil
- 0.25 ml salt
- 0.25 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 473.18 ml chopped granny smith apples
- 473.18 ml chopped cameo apples or 473.18 ml braeburn apples
- 59.14 ml crumbled blue cheese (SUBSTITUTION fresh grated parmesan for the blue cheese)
- 2 slice bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 946.36 ml mixed salad greens