Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Simple, tasty and just so easy to make. Can use other lettuce leaves if you wish.
- 1 radicchio, leaves separated and torn into pieces
- 1 baby romaine lettuce, leaves separated and torn into pieces
- 60 g alfalfa sprouts
- 155 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 oranges (can use fruit of your choice) or 1 mandarin orange, cut into wedges (can use fruit of your choice)
- 8 sprigs flat leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon light olive oil
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 3 anchovy fillets, mashed
- fresh ground black pepper
- Arrange radicchio and cos, alfalfa, cheese, orange wedges and parsley decoratively on a large platter.
- To make dressing, place oil, orange juice and anchovy fillets and black pepper to taste in food processor or blender and process to combine.
- Drizzle dressing over salad and serve immediately.
I really enjoyed this which surprised me, since I'm not a big orange fan. But the dressing was a nice combination of sweet and salty. Very nice salad to have when you've eaten too much the past few days. Thanks Latchy!