This recipe looked so good on www.writersnest.com It was submitted by Kavita Govind, looks lovely, for an appetiser party!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut Brinjal, Potato, Capsicum, Carrot and Onion into medium sized strips about 10cm long and 3mm wide.
- 2Put some salt and water and keep aside for 10 minutes and wash it thoroughly under cold water and drain it well.
- 3Sieve Maida and then mix the egg and water in a bowl.
- 4Mix it well with the help of a fork so that no lumps are formed just before frying.
- 5Add all the vegetables to the batter and mix to combine.
- 6Finally heat oil in a Kadai and deep fry in oil for 3 minutes until golden brown and crisp.
- 7Serve hot with Chilli sauce.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mix Vegetable Pakoras (chinese style)
Serving Size: 1 (429 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.4
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 141.0 mg
- Sodium 79.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.2 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 9.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: