Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 mins
This recipe looked so good on www.writersnest.com It was submitted by Kavita Govind, looks lovely, for an appetiser party!
- 1 medium eggplant (Brinjal)
- 1 large potato
- 1 medium red capsicum
- 1 large carrot
- 1 large onion
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups maida flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- oil (for deep frying)
- Cut Brinjal, Potato, Capsicum, Carrot and Onion into medium sized strips about 10cm long and 3mm wide.
- Put some salt and water and keep aside for 10 minutes and wash it thoroughly under cold water and drain it well.
- Sieve Maida and then mix the egg and water in a bowl.
- Mix it well with the help of a fork so that no lumps are formed just before frying.
- Add all the vegetables to the batter and mix to combine.
- Finally heat oil in a Kadai and deep fry in oil for 3 minutes until golden brown and crisp.
- Serve hot with Chilli sauce.