Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Growing up, my dad made some strange named things to get me to eat them. It worked because I serve this to my kids now. This is very budget friendly.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 -4 large potatoes
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 (20 ounce) bottle ketchup
- Cook ground beef in frying pan then drain.
- Peel potatoes then cut up.
- Add potatoes to boiling salted water in large pot and cook for 10 mins or until done.
- Drain potatoes then put back in pot. Add butter and milk then mash up.
- When done to the consistancy you like serve in a bowl.
- Ground beef serve in another bowl with the bottle of ketchup on the side.
- I usually put a big spoonful of potatoes first on my plate then add the hamburger and then I squirt on ketchup and then I just mix it all up together.
- You can add salt or pepper to your taste.