This is the meal from what you have in your cupboards...you don't always think you have something there and this is my suggestion for creativity under duress!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
BREADS and CEREALS
- 1 cup raw macaroni or 1 cup spaghetti (or white Rice or brown rice or Noodles or Bulgar or Any pasta)
- 1 can cream of potato soup or 1 can cream of chicken soup (or Cream of Celery soup or Cream of Mushroom soup or Tomato Soup or French Onion Soup)
- 2 1/2 cups milk or 2 1/2 cups broth or 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chopped beef or 1 1/2 cups chopped pork (or ham or Ground beef or ground turkey or ground Chicken or Turkey or Tuna or Salmon or Mackerel or)
- 1Choose one food from each of the four groups above.
- 2Stir together in skillet Season to taste with salt, pepper, soy sauce, onion flakes, garlic, or whatever spices you enjoy.
- 3Bring to a boil.
- 4Reduce heat to lowest setting.
- 5Cover pan and simmer 30 minutes until pasta or rice is tender.
- 6Stir occasionally to prevent rice and pasta from sticking.
- 7Stir in cheese, if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mix-N-Match Skillet Meal
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 410.8
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 83.5 mg
- Sodium 897.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 31.3 g