Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 dried Chinese mushrooms, soaked in hot water and sliced
- 200 g fresh mushrooms (button, shitake, inoki)
- 1 tablespoon Chinese wine
- 1 teaspoon vinegar (optional)
- 1 bunch coriander leaves, chopped
- 110 g noodles, cooked and drained (can use instant noodles, spaghetti or chinese noodles)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Heat oil and fry garlic and dried mushrooms till fragrant.
- Add fresh mushrooms and cooked until soft.
- Add wine, vinegar and half the corriander leaves and simmer until liquid reduces by half.
- Add noodles and soy sauce.
- Mix well.
- Garnish with remaining corriander leaves.
It is Sooooo Good
I thought this was great. I did add some chili sauce, onion and parmesan cheese though. I like oriental style noodles and the mushrooms were terrific in the dish. Love finding "older" recipes on Zaar to try as well.
I had this for dinner tonight. Normally, we just have noodles with lots of vegetables in it when in the mood for the same. Tonight, it was a little different with this recipe in hand. It was nice having mushrooms tossed in as well. Instead of cilantro, I garnished it with spring onions(my favourite!). The vegetables I added to the noodles were 2 capsicums, chopped, 1 carrot, chopped, 50-75gms onions, 1/2 cabbage and 100 gms French beans. Try it with these, it'll be more delicious!! I omitted the Chinese wine as I don't have it at the moment and haven't used it till date.