Prep 12 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is so simple, yet so simply delicious! It comes such an old cookbook that since the cover is gone, all I can say is it was published in Canada.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 -2 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 (16 ounce) canchunky mixed fruit
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons almonds, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, fresh
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- Heat oil over medium heat.
- Add onion and stir-fry 1 minute.
- Stir in curry powder until the smell is fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Add fruit with juice, raisins and almonds. Stir to blend.
- In a small bowl, stir lemon juice into cornstarch until smooth.
- Stir into fruit mixture until sauce thickens.
- Cool before serving.
- Keep refrigerated.