1/1 Photo of Mix and Match Pound Cake
1 hr 10 mins
I found this recipe on the side of a cake box.And its quickly become a family favorite.Easy to make and quick to be eaten.Our favorite combos are,french vanilla cake mix-pistachio pudding or lemon cake-lemon pudding-poppy seeds.Yummy without the frosting still warm.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F; grease a bundt, tube, or 9x13 cake pan. Set aside.
- 2Add all ingredients except frosting to mixing bowl. Beat well.
- 3Pour into prepared pan.
- 4Bake for 50-60 minutes.
- 5Until it passes the toothpick test.
- 6The touch test isn't always accurate on this cake.
- 7Let rest for 10-15 minutes then invert onto cake plate.
- 8I leave the 9x13 in the pan.
- 9Let cool.
- 10Heat frosting in microwave till pourable.
- 11Drizzle over cake and let sit until frosting is set.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mix and Match Pound Cake
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 397.2
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 84.6 mg
- Sodium 530.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 44.4 g
- Protein 4.8 g