Recipe by @ngdarlen
This cake is unbelievably moist and sooo tasty.You can interchange the ingredients to make different flavors and it is as easy as 1 2 3.Only 4 ingredients!!!Please read the example below instructions for flavors of cake and fruit.
Top Review by Saturn
I loved this! I used a lemon cake (with pudding in the mix), lemon extract and store brand cherry pie filling. I would use "good" pie filling next time. The cherries in the store brand filling just didn't have enough flavour or texture for this recipe. I loved the ease of this recipe and it will go into my permanent cookbook. Thanks for sharing!
- 1 (18 ounce) box cake mix, with pudding in the middle (or moist)
- 1 teaspoon extract (any flavor)
- 2 eggs
- 1 (20 ounce) canfruit pie filling
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cake mix,extract, eggs together, will be very thick.
- Add the fruit pie filling and fold into cake batter, again,will be very thick.
- Spread into a greased and floured bundt pan and bake at 325F till toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.
- Let cake cool for a few minutes and invert cake onto a platter and wrap with saran wrap until cake has completely cooled,this allows the cake to create steam which insures moistness.
- Examples of flavors: devils food cake mix with cherry pie filling and almond extract spice cake mix with apple pie filling and vanilla extract white cake mix with blueberry pie filling and lemon extract.