1/3 Photos of Mix and Match Bundt Cake
This cake is unbelievably moist and sooo tasty.You can interchange the ingredients to make different flavors and it is as easy as 1 2 3.Only 4 ingredients!!!Please read the example below instructions for flavors of cake and fruit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) box cake mix, with pudding in the middle (or moist)
- 1 teaspoon extract (any flavor)
- 2 eggs
- 1 (20 ounce) can fruit pie filling
- 1Mix cake mix,extract, eggs together, will be very thick.
- 2Add the fruit pie filling and fold into cake batter, again,will be very thick.
- 3Spread into a greased and floured bundt pan and bake at 325F till toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.
- 4Let cake cool for a few minutes and invert cake onto a platter and wrap with saran wrap until cake has completely cooled,this allows the cake to create steam which insures moistness.
- 5Examples of flavors: devils food cake mix with cherry pie filling and almond extract spice cake mix with apple pie filling and vanilla extract white cake mix with blueberry pie filling and lemon extract.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mix and Match Bundt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.5
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 296.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 23.4 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: