Recipe by Shon Marie
My mother used to make this for us as kids and we loved it. I am cleaning out her recipe box and thought I would share it. You may had anything to it that you would a pizza. I like mine with ham and pineapple tid bits.
- 1 lb pasta, twists or 1 lb spiral shaped pasta
- 3 ounces pepperoni
- 4 ounces provolone cheese
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 green pepper
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can mushrooms
- 3 ounces black olives
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to directions, drain and rinse in cold water.
- Pepperoni should be sliced and then cut into fourths, provolone and mozerella cheeses should be sliced and cut into thin strips, cherry tomatoes should be halved and the green pepper cut into rings (ribs and seeds removed).
- Mix all ingredients together and chill for one hour.