Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Delicious Hawaiian-Japanese dipping sauce. I serve it with roasted vegetables & brown rice.
Make and share this Mitzutaki Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 6 ounces toasted sesame seeds or 6 ounces peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup sesame oil (can use less if add more of other liquids) or 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil (can use less if add more of other liquids)
- 2 tablespoons vinegar (usually use rice vinegar)
- 2 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes (add to taste)
- 2 tablespoons chopped white onions (or 1 T dry onion)
- 2 eggs (very soft boiled)
- Put all in blender and mix.
- Can store in the fridge for several weeks.
- Serve with roasted vegetables and eggplant over brown rice.