Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Traditional grilled meat dish from Romania. Easy to prepare and even easier to fall in love with!
Make and share this Mititei (Mici) Romanian Meat Sticks recipe from Food.com.
- Place all the ground meat into a large bowl.
- Add garlic, onions, and all spices (dry ingredients).
- Using hands or spoon, thoroughly mix and combine the contents in the bowl.
- After everything is mixed, slowly add water to the bowl. Only add a small amount of water at a time, watching the consistency of the meat.
- Mix in water until the meat has taken on almost a puree consistency.
- Form meat into oval or stick shapes, making sure all sticks are the same thickness.
- Pre-heat grill to 350 degrees
- For best results, place Mititei on top rack of grill.
- Grill Mititei for 10 minutes, then turn, and cook an additional 10 minutes.
- Serve right off the grill with mustard.