Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr
Cook 30 mins
Romanian hand formed sausages perfect for the BBQ!
Make and share this Mititei recipe from Food.com.
- The day before you plan to cook, mix the ry ingredients and meats. in a spererate bowl combine the wet ingredients, then add just enough of the wet ingerdients, to achieve a "hamburger mix" consistency. retain unused wet ingredients.
- Leave both mixtures covered in the fridge overnight.
- 30 minutes before cooking bring both mixtures out of the fridge and add more wet ingredients to meat mixture if necessary.
- Form breakfast sausage size rolls of the mixture 8 to 10 cm long ( 3 or 4 inches). Best effects come from grilling over a high charcoal heat.
- Serve with flat bread or pita and some hearty mustard, diced onions and tomatoes to finish a sandwich or with standard BBQ sides and salads.