Recipe by BecR
The dry ice creates a misty fog emanating from your punch bowl 'cauldron', setting the mood for your All Hallows Eve celebration! Very popular with guests both young and old alike. Nothing could be simpler, or spookier!!! Two juice ingredients plus dry ice--that's it! A note of caution: Do not touch or consume dry ice directly; use tongs, gloves, or a heavy towel to handle the dry ice. P.S. Feel free to use whatever fruit juice combination you prefer.
- 1 (46 fluid ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1 (46 fluid ounce) canconcord grape juice
- 3 -5 lbs dry ice
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine juices in a punch bowl, and add 3 to 5 pounds of dry ice. The dry ice block will sink to the bottom and create a spooky mist.
- To Serve: Ladle the punch into cups to serve, minus the dry ice. Do not touch or consume dry ice directly (*see note below).
- You may offer regular ice in a separate ice bucket if guests would like to add some to their individual cups of punch.
- *NOTE OF CAUTION: DO NOT touch or consume dry ice directly. Use tongs, gloves or a heavy towel to handle dry ice.