Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I enjoy eating schnitzel and found this recipe from a restaurant in Zurich that serves one serving which is the width of the plate! It is taken from the book "Kronenhalle Zürich" published by Orell Füssli, Zürich.
- heat oven to 200 C°.
- mix all the ingredients for the seasoning and rub well into the birds skin.
- heat oil in an ovenproof skillet and brown the mistkratzlerli well on all sides.
- put into the oven and roast for about 40 minutes.
- douse mistkratzerli with oil from time to time, that keeps it moist and the skin crisp.
- take out of oven and let rest.
- melt butter in a small saucepan, brown sliced garlic, add rosemary.
- serve mistkratzerli on a warm plate and drizzle with the garlic-butter.