Prep 5 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Good chili, especially on those cooler days as it is getting now!
- 2 (12 ounce) cans red kidney beans (drained)
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 green pepper, coarsely chopped
- 2 crushed and chopped garlic cloves
- 2 -3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 pinch oregano
- 2 lbs of cooked drained ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) can tomatoes (drained)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Fry ground beef and drain, then add all of the ingredients in a Crock Pot.
- Cook either on Low for 10-12 hours or High for 5-6 hours. Stir occasionally.
- When its ready to eat salt to taste and this is delicious with crackers or cornbread.