It is always nice to keep containers of cooked chicken in the freezer. That way you can be prepared for those "spur of the moment - drop ins". The cooking does not include cooking the chicken. Note: You may add 1 cup of shredded cheese of your choice to the chicken mixture, if desired.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Make sauce of soup, thinned to desired consistency with milk.
- 3Blend cream cheese and 4 tablespoons margarine until smooth.
- 4Add the chicken, mushrooms, pimentos, milk, salt, pepper and onion.
- 5Mix well.
- 6Separate rolls into 8 rectangles (not 16) and firmly press perforations to seal.
- 7Spoon 1/2 cup chicken mixture into center of each rectangle.
- 8Pull the 4 corners of dough to top center of filling.
- 9Twist firmly together then pinch seams to seal.
- 10Place square on two ungreased cookie sheets or one large.
- 11Brush each one with remaining margarine.
- 12Sprinkle with crushed crouton crumbs.
- 13Bake 20 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- 14Warm the cream soup sauce, and serve over the top.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Missouri Crescent Chicken Squares
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 392.5
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 62.5 mg
- Sodium 893.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 9.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: