Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Best Corn & Cabbage Slaw in town
- 1⁄3 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1⁄3 cup unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup canola oil
- 2 (8 ounce) bags coleslaw mix
- 4 ears fresh corn, shucked
- 2 medium carrots, grated
- 1 medium bell pepper, sliced
- 6 medium green onions, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro, chopped
- Whisk orange juice, rice vinegar, oil in small bowl. Season w/ salt pepper. DO AHEAD Dressing can be made 1 day ahead, cover and refrigerate.
- Combine slaw, corn, carrots, red bell peppers, onions, cilantro in large bowl. Toss with enough dressing to coat. Season salt to taste w/ salt & pepper. Let stand 15 mins for flavors to blend. Toss again and serve.