Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Oxmoor 1984. Applesauce. OAMC.
- 236.59 ml butter or 236.59 ml margarine, softened
- 473.18 ml sugar
- 2 eggs
- 566.99 g jar unsweetened applesauce
- 14.79 ml ground cinnamon
- 9.85 ml ground allspice
- 4.92 ml ground cloves
- 946.36 ml all-purpose flour
- 9.85 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml salt
- 236.59 ml pecans, chopped
- sifted powdered sugar
- Cream butter in a large mixing bowl; gradually add 2 cups sugar, beating well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in applesauce and spices, mixing well.
- Sift together flour, soda, and salt; add to applesauce mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened. Fold in pecans.
- Spoon batter into greased miniature muffin pans, filling two-thirds full.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Remove muffins from pans while still warm; sprinkle with powdered sugar. Serve warm.
- Note: Batter will keep in refrigerator 1 week.