Recipe by FolkDiva
A rich, savory blend of cheeses, sour cream and spices beautifully served in a bowl of sweet Hawaiian bread.
Top Review by 2SpiceItUp
This was pretty good, i was expecting more of a cheddar taste and it was pretty tangy. I think next time I will cut out on some of the cream cheese and use a little velveeta. I think I would try a different type of bread too, the Hawaiian is great but it was a little too sweet for me.
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup green chili, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 loaf Hawaiian bread (large round loaf)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut 'lid' in top of bread (cut it much like a jack-o-lantern); pull out bread in middle of loaf, creating a large bread 'bowl' with a 'lid'. Reserve the chunks of bread that were pulled from the interior for later use.
- In large mixing bowl, combine all other ingredients, mix well and pour into bread 'bowl'.
- Cover 'bowl' with 'lid', wrap completely in aluminum foil and bake one hour at 350 degrees.
- Allow to cool slightly before removing foil and serving with reserved chunks of Hawaiian bread.