1/6 Photos of Mississippi Roast (Crockpot)
8 hrs 10 mins
I am putting this here for safe-keeping, it looks great! From the gal who posted this recipe on the site called Sweet Tea and Cornbread: "I used a mixture of jalapeno and pepperoncini peppers. I like the pepper rings because they disintegrate in the cooking process and just become part of the gravy. Don't leave these out though, because they really add flavor to this. If you don't use too many, they don't even add noticeable heat. The butter is what makes the gravy in this soooo good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray your slow cooker with nonstick spray.
- 2Place roast in the slow cooker and sprinkle with a little black pepper and a little seasoned salt.
- 3Sprinkle the top with the ranch dressing mix and the au jus mix.
- 4Place peppers on top of mixes.
- 5Add the stick of butter on top.
- 6Set your slow cooker to 8 hours and forget it.
- 7You do not add any additional water to this.
- 8Served with mashed potatoes, but you could serve with egg noodles.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mississippi Roast (Crockpot)
Serving Size: 1 (375 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 881.5
- Calories from Fat 463
- Total Fat 51.4 g
- Saturated Fat 27.1 g
- Cholesterol 360.7 mg
- Sodium 2452.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 97.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ranch dressing mix