- 1 chocolate cookie pie crust
- 1⁄4 cup light cream
- 1⁄4 cup water (Plus 2 Tbsp.)
- 1 (6 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- chocolate ice cream or coffee ice cream, Softened
- Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cream and water and bring to boil.
- Put chocolate chips in blender and add cream mixture; blend about 1 minute until thick and creamy.
- Put half of mixture over the pie crust. Top with ice cream.
- Top with remaining fudge sauce. Top sauce with Cool Whip and pecans.
- Place in freezer until ready to use.