- 1 cup butter or 2 margarine
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 cup pecans, Chopped (optional)
- 1 (12 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix butter, 2 eggs and cocoa together. Then, add and mix in vanilla extract, 2 eggs, flour and pecans, if desired.
- Put into a greased 11 x 14" pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- While cake is hot, spread 3/4 jar of marshmallow creme in top.
- Mix together 1 stick butter, 6 tablespoons milk, 1/2 cup cocoa, 1 box powdered sugar, 1 teaspoons vanilla extract and 1 cup medium chopped pecans.
- Spread over marshmallow topping.