Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Family friend, great after dinner snack or dessert.
Make and share this Mississippi Mud Pie recipe from Food.com.
- See Note#1 at bottom of page.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- There are 3 steps you must do in order: Step 1: Mix in a bowl, 1 large container of Cool-Whip, 1 cup powdered sugar, 2 8-ounce Philly cream cheese.
- With a mixer, beat sugar and cream cheese until well blended.
- Add cool-whip and blend lightly until all is mixed.
- Spread this on the crust.
- Place in the refrigerator.
- Step 2: In a bowl mix large box of instant chocolate pudding and 3 cups milk.
- Mix until it starts to thicken, then pour over step 1 without disturbing that layer.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Step 3: In a bowl, mix large box of instant french vanilla pudding and 3 cups milk.
- Mix until it starts to thicken, then pour over step 2 without disturbing that layer.
- Refrigerate 10 minutes.
- ----Topping: Take 1 large container of cool-whip and 1 cup of pecan pieces.
- Mix together and spread over the top.
- Keep in the refrigerator.
- -----NOTE# 1: Mix flour and pecan pieces in bowl,add melted butter,pour into 9x13 pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes or until brown.
- Remove and cool completely.
- Do this first it is the crust.