Easy and decadant. Truly for those of us who like it simple and CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cookies and butter together and set aside 1 TBS for topping.
- 2Press mixture in the bottom and sides of a 9 inch pie pan.
- 3Freeze for 10 minutes.
- 4Scoop ice cream into balls and place in crust.
- 5Smooth the top of the ice cream.
- 6Sprinkle the surface with the remaining crumbs.
- 7Place pie in freezer.
- 8In small bowl with mixer, beat 1/2 cup of the cream until stiff peaks form.
- 9If desired pipe the whipped cream in decorative swirls around the edge of the pie or using two spoons, make rounded dollops around the edge and in the center.
- 10Return to freezer and freeze at least 20 minutes before serving.
- 11In small saucepan, combine chips and other 1/2 cup cream and cinnamon.
- 12Cook over moderated heat, stirring constantly until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth and bubbly.
- 13Pour into a small pitcher.
- 14cut pie ito wedges and pass the chocolate sauce to serve.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mississippi Mud Pie
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 644.5
- Calories from Fat 376
- Total Fat 41.8 g
- Saturated Fat 23.9 g
- Cholesterol 100.0 mg
- Sodium 267.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 53.9 g
- Protein 7.7 g