Posted in response to a request. This is an easy to put together pie that everyone will enjoy. I guarantee people will want more!
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) container non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and butter.
- Press firmly onto the bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
- Blend together the cream cheese and sugar; mixing well.
- Fold in half the nondairy whipped topping.
- Spread mixture in the crust-lined pie plate.
- Whisk together the pudding mixes and milk; mixing well.
- Spread on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Top with the remaining nondairy whipped topping.