1/2 Photos of Mississippi Mud Pie
Posted in response to a request. This is an easy to put together pie that everyone will enjoy. I guarantee people will want more!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) container non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1Combine graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and butter.
- 2Press firmly onto the bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
- 3Blend together the cream cheese and sugar; mixing well.
- 4Fold in half the nondairy whipped topping.
- 5Spread mixture in the crust-lined pie plate.
- 6Whisk together the pudding mixes and milk; mixing well.
- 7Spread on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- 8Top with the remaining nondairy whipped topping.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mississippi Mud Pie
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 831.7
- Calories from Fat 452
- Total Fat 50.2 g
- Saturated Fat 32.7 g
- Cholesterol 99.4 mg
- Sodium 693.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 67.1 g
- Protein 9.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant butterscotch pudding mix