- 12 Oreo cookies
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- 1 quart coffee ice cream
- 8 ounces fudge sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend Oreo cookies 6 at a time in food processor on high with approximately 1 tablespoon soft butter.
- Butter deep dish pie plate and form crust with Oreo mixture freeze crust 2 hours.
- Soften 1/2 gal coffee ice cream put on top of crust.
- Top this with 1 jar fudge topping and freeze 1 hour.
- Spread 1 medium size container of coolwhip over fudge.
- Freeze 1 hour.
- May top with nuts. Cut with hot knife.