Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This mocha and fudge pie is always a huge hit with family and guests! A spectacular yet easy to prepare make-ahead dessert. Simply assemble in advance, and then store in the freezer until serving time. Serve with whipped cream and a maraschino cherry on top. YUM! Note: Cook time is freezer time.
- 9 inches prepared graham cracker crusts (or oreo cookie crust)
- 1 quart mocha ice cream, slightly softened (I use Jamoca or Jamoca Almond Fudge from Baskin Robbins)
- chocolate fudge topping (Smuckers)
- walnuts, chopped (or almonds)
- whipped cream
- maraschino cherry (optional)
- Buy or make crust.
- Fill with softened ice cream; top with fudge topping; sprinkle with walnuts and freeze for several hours or overnight.
- Serve with whipped cream and a maraschino cherry on top.