Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Like eating ice cream, very good and simple cooking is freezing time
- 26 Oreo cookies, finely crushed
- 1⁄3 cup melted butter
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding
- 2 1⁄2 cups cold milk
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- Mix cookies crumbs and butter.
- Spread over a 13"x 9" pan.
- Freeze for 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, blend pudding and milk FOLD IN Cool Whip.
- Spread over frozen cookie crust and freeze for at least another 20 minutes.
- If desired, top with more oreo cookie chunks or chocolate syrup.
- Serving size depends on what size pieces are cut.