Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Like eating ice cream, very good and simple cooking is freezing time
Make and share this Mississippi Mud Dessert recipe from Food.com.
- Mix cookies crumbs and butter.
- Spread over a 13"x 9" pan.
- Freeze for 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, blend pudding and milk FOLD IN Cool Whip.
- Spread over frozen cookie crust and freeze for at least another 20 minutes.
- If desired, top with more oreo cookie chunks or chocolate syrup.
- Serving size depends on what size pieces are cut.