Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Like eating ice cream, very good and simple cooking is freezing time
Make and share this Mississippi Mud Dessert recipe from Food.com.
- Mix cookies crumbs and butter.
- Spread over a 13"x 9" pan.
- Freeze for 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, blend pudding and milk FOLD IN Cool Whip.
- Spread over frozen cookie crust and freeze for at least another 20 minutes.
- If desired, top with more oreo cookie chunks or chocolate syrup.
- Serving size depends on what size pieces are cut.