Prep 25 mins
Cook 12 mins
From Southern Living magazine
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsel
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 2 tablespoons miniature marshmallows
- Microwave semisweet chocolate morsels in a small microwave-safe glass bowl at high 1 minute or until smooth, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Beat butter and sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; add eggs, 1 at a time, beating until blended after each new addition. Beat in vanilla and melted chocolate.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt; gradually add to chocolate mixture, beating until well blended. Stir in chopped pecans and 1/2 cup milk chocolate morsels.
- Drop dough by heaping tablespoonfuls onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Press 3 marshmallows into each portion of dough.
- Bake at 350° for 10 to 12 minutes or until set. Remove to wire racks for cooling.
I made this for my family last night and they were gone as soon as they were out of the oven. 3 boys and a husband asked if i will make them again tonight!
These are awesome! I kept out the nuts and made up for it with the pecans. Oh, my! Make sure to stick the marshmallows in well to the cookie. I also used half butter and half butter flavored shortening. These came out like chocolate gooey goodness in the middle. YUM! Thanks for posting!