from this weeks paper, another use for bourbon.
Make and share this Mississippi Mud Cake recipe from Food.com.
- preheat oven to 275.
- grease and flour a 9x4 loaf pan.
- mix coffee, butter, chocolate in a bowl and microwave until chocolate is melted 1-2 minutes.
- beat the egg.
- stir in bourbon and vanilla.
- add to chocolate mixture, stirring.
- in a medium bowl sift flour, sugar, baking soda, salt.
- beat into chocolate mixture until smooth.
- stir in pecans and raisins.
- pour into loaf pan.
- bake 45-55 minutes.
- remove and cool in pan on wire rack for 20 minutes.
- remove from pan and cool completely.
- serve with whipped cream.