Recipe by SouthernBell2627
This recipe is from "The Mississippi Cookbook." Recipe submitted by Mrs. William Waller of Jackson, MS.
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup angel flake coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups pecans, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream 2 sticks of butter with 2 cups of sugar.
- Add remaining ingredients and beat well after each addition.
- Bake in 9x12-inch greased and floured pan for 30 to 40 minutes at 350 degrees.
- While cake is still warm, spread with 1 jar marshmallow cream and ice with 1/2 cup canned milk, 1 box powdered sugar, 1/3 cup cocoa, 1 teaspoon vanilla, and 1 stick butter.