Recipe by Kathy in Fla
I found this recipe on the Duncan Hines web site. My family loved them. I only used half the chocolate icing as the recipe called for. Cook time includes cooling time.
Top Review by ChelseaW
I made these over the weekend and they are very yummy, but super sweet. I even omitted the chocolate frosting and swirled in some melted chocolate chips instead and it was still so sweet. I could only eat one at a time, but that's not such a bad thing!
- 1 (21 ounce) packageduncan hines family style chewy fudge brownie mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 1 1⁄4 cups duncan hines creamy home-style milk chocolate frosting
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Grease bottom of 13x9-inch pan.
- Combine brownie mix, eggs, water and oil in large bowl.
- Stir with spoon until well blended, about 50 strokes.
- Spread in pan.
- Bake at 350 °F for 27 to 30 minutes or until set.
- Spread marshmallow cream gently over hot brownies.
- Place frosting in microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on high power for 15 to 30 seconds.
- Stir until smooth.
- Pour frosing over marshmallow cream.
- Swirl with knife to marbleize.
- You can either cook the pecans in the brownies or sprinkle them on top.
- Cool completely.
- Cut into bars.
- Makes 20 to 24 brownies.