Recipe by grandma2969
Have not tried this...think I will try one stick of butter and one stick of margarine..
Top Review by ~SarahBeth~
This is a rich decadent desert! We greatly enjoyed eating it! I made as directed expect I used light butter. The icing swirled with the marshmellow is amazing! Thanks for posting! Made for My 3 Chefs Event!
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 7 ounces marshmallow cream
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 -3 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350*.
- Grease and flour 13x9 pan .set aside.
- In large bowl, beat eggs till foamy, gradually beat in sugar and vanilla.
- In seperate bowl, combine flour, cocoa, salt and add alternately with butter to egg mixture.Blend well.
- Stir in pecans.
- Pour batter into prepared pans.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or wooden pick inserted near the center comes out clean.or just a few moist crumbs attached.
- Immediately spread with marshmallow cream, spread oven the top.
- Spread frosting gently over wasrm marshmallow cream, swirl lightly.
- to prepare FROSTING:.
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl -- beat till light and fluffy -- Yield for frostin=1 cup.