Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This has several different names - my mother-in-law calls it Charlie Brown. Call it whatever you want, but this is delicious! Chocolate, cream cheese, cool whip and a crust make this irrisistable!
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups Cool Whip
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 1⁄2 cups milk
- Cool Whip
- finely chopped pecans
- Combine 1st layer and press into a 9 x 13 pan. Bake for 20 minutes at 325.
- Combine second layer and spread over cooled crust.
- Combine pudding and milk and let it set up for a minute. Spread over cream cheese layer.
- Top with remaining cool whip and sprinkle with nuts. Refrigerate and serve.