Recipe by Michelle S.
This recipe was given to me by a young lady at work named Jody. She brought it in for a snack with tortilla chips. Several of us thought this would be spectacular over field greens and grilled chicken breast. It has a different taste, and we all enjoyed it. I think you could add peppers to kick it up abit with no problems.
Top Review by Rita~
Full of variety. Colorfully delicious!!I halved all the vegies. It would have been to much of us! But I`m sure it would have tasted great as well. I served this as an appetizer for Easter. It so good to see food dissappear. Everyone enjoyed it!
- 1 green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 red pepper, finely chopped
- 1 orange bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, finely chopped
- 2 bunches green onions, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped in small pieces
- 2 avocados, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 cans black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Wishbone Italian salad dressing