Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This recipe is courtesy of my mother-in-law, Rachel. My husband loves this salad.
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil, of choice
- 1⁄2 cup vinegar, of choice
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can green beans, drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can lima beans, drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Mexican-style corn, drained
- 1 green pepper, chopped (optional)
- Stir together vegetable oil, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Put vegetable in bowl and pour dressing over vegetables.
- Refrigerate at least 6 hours.