Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From the hills of south-west Virginia, this delicious and incredibly simple recipe is essential if you have yellow squash.
- Grate 1 cup of squash.
- Grate 2 tablespoons of onion.
- Add 1 teaspoon sugar.
- Add 1 beaten egg.
- Add Salt & Pepper.
- Add 3 Tablespoons Flour.
- Mix well.
- Melt 2 Tablespoons butter in frying pan on medium high heat.
- Pour like pancake batter into pan.
- When edges get golden then flip.
- Cook on second side until steam stops.
Very easy to do. These are like little squash pancakes and had a wonderful taste. Thanks for sharing.