Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 mins
I made this for my brother when he came home from uni, and it set me of on his good side
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 2 eggs, yokes seperated
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 90 g butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- pre-heat waffle maker.
- in large bowl combine sifted flour, egg yokes, milk, water & butter.
- mix until smooth.
- using clean beaters, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- gradually add sugar.
- fold into batter.
- brush cooking plates generously with melted butter.
- place about 1/2 cup batter at a time.
- close lid and cook until golden brown.
- use spatulae to remove NOT A KNIFE.
- serve with whatever topping you desire.