Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are truly magnificent--you really can't have Christmas without them. I always make huge batches and take them round the neighbourhood.
- 1 ounce butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon cocoa
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1 cup sultana
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla essence
- After melting the butter, mix in all ingredients.
- Roll into small balls then in coconut.
- Keep in fridge, let set for a while.
- • Or you could try leaving out the cocoa and put in 1/2 cup dried apricots and 1/2 cup sultanas.