Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Patti LaBelle. Use as a dip for buffalo hot wings or crackers.
- 3 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup milk (optional) or 1⁄4 cup buttermilk (optional)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- black pepper
- Using a fork, mash blue cheese into mayonnaise and sour cream.
- Stir in lemon juice and garlic, then season to taste with black pepper.
- Add milk to make dip thinner if you like.
- Chill 30 minutes to blend flavors.
This captures all the elements for a perfect blue cheese dip, it's delicious! Thanks, Sue L! Made for 123 Hit Wonders.